Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where do you buy your lip gloss from and how much?

I buy mine from Boots from the Soap %26amp; Glory range. Its about 6 or 7 pounds I think, but well worth the money. You definitely know it's working because you feel a tingling sensation. 10/10. Highly Reccommend it!Where do you buy your lip gloss from and how much?
lol well i buy mine where ever.


If they cheap watever


if they expensive watever


just know u got something handy when lip lockin with someone ;)


hoped it helped


ahh ;)


(macy's)..Where do you buy your lip gloss from and how much?
MAC! It could cost up to $25 at MAC... if you cant afford that, you could go to markets, and pharmacy's that have a beauty ile, and get some cheaper lip gloss you could buy for $5-$10
From boots


10
Boots if im not with my parents...Debenhams if Im with my parents so I can get Dior lipgloss
I don't really like lip gloss. But I have NYC's roll-on clear lip gloss. It's like a couple bucks at Wal-Mart. I prefer LipSmacker's Dr Pepper lip balm though! And chapstick shimmer looks really neat but I haven't tried it yet.
I buy my lipgloss from MAC! I Love it! Its like $14 but worth it!


http://www.maccosmetics.com/?cm_mmc=Goog鈥?/a>
I buy diffrent ones wverywhere.


I'm a lip gloss addict.


My favorite one is Revlon colorstay, I buy it at the drugstores for about $7.00.
well i buy my lip glosses from loads of different brands but i would say that my favourite





is mac lip glass they are soo cool and they have amazing colours and i think they cost about 拢10 or $14 around there anyway


or you could try an ubran decay lipstick the packaging is so cute and it doesnt go on like a lipstick when its on its just really glossy like a lipstick and lasts a long time
Beauty Rush by Victoria's Secret. Love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment