Wednesday, January 6, 2010

L'OREAL PARIS COLOUR JUICE or Maybelline Shiny Licious Lip Gloss ?

Which one is better and which one do you think is better what flavours and why thanks..L'OREAL PARIS COLOUR JUICE or Maybelline Shiny Licious Lip Gloss ?
I love them both a lot!! Definitely Loreal Color Juice. I like the lighter colors though. I'm not a bright lip kinda person!!L'OREAL PARIS COLOUR JUICE or Maybelline Shiny Licious Lip Gloss ?
Neither, they both viciously animal test. :(
L'OREAL PARIS COLOUR JUICE
I prefer Loreal than maybelline,it is more professional!
i havent tried the L'OREAL PARIS COLOUR JUICE. but i have tried maybelline shiny licious lip gloss and i hated it...after a while it started smelling bad and i just had to throw it away. so my answer would be the L'OREAL PAIRS COLOUR JUICE
Definitely L'OREAL PARIS COLOUR JUICE. Maybelline's just ....
L'Oreal hands down. I don't trust Maybelline as much...
maybelline berry bella. lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment