Thursday, January 7, 2010

I just bought lip venom (lip gloss), can you wear it over lipstick, and still get it to work?

I bought the DuWop brand, and it works pretty good. I haven't tried it over regular (mac) lipstick..will it work?I just bought lip venom (lip gloss), can you wear it over lipstick, and still get it to work?
If I were you I would return it and check out the drugstore lip plumpers, Since the lip venom is so popular alot of them have the same ingredients. A friend of mine bought the lip plumper by J.a.n.e. after here venom ran out and it worked even better yet was like 1/4th of the price of the duwop one and had alot more in the tube!!I just bought lip venom (lip gloss), can you wear it over lipstick, and still get it to work?
ya, just to the lip venom first, go for it! : D
put on the lip venom on fist then the lipstick
It should work, but just in case, I'd expirement at home before I went anywhere with it. Be sure to let your lipstick sit for a few minutes before applying the gloss





good luck ( :
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment