Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls What are some awesome lips glosses?

I need good lip gloss


what are some good kinds?


And also what are some great facial cleansers I need one that moisterizes and exfoliates and gets rid of stupid pimles and keeps them away.


other than


pro active


or


clean and clearGirls What are some awesome lips glosses?
Bonne Bell.They make something for everyone.





Their basic Smackers/Lip Smackers offers wonderful flavor %26amp; moisture.


Their SunSmackers line offers the same as LipSmackers but with SPF24.


Their LipLites line is for those who want some color with the flavor.


Their VitaGlassO2 line is for wonderful shine with slight flavor.


Their SnapGloss line is like Legos,but not only for kids,as it offers flavour and a sparkly finish.


Their HoneyKiss line,although slightly sticky,offers a wonderful irridescent and shiny finish.


Their swirly glosses are for those who love fun and flavorful color.





And,all of these sell for less than $5 each!














As for a cleaner,try these:


Sea Breeze


Oxy


ClearasilGirls What are some awesome lips glosses?
I love MAC lip glosses! They are kind of sticky, but if you aren't in a windy place with your hair down, it isn't really a problem. They have tons of shades to choose from and they stay on for hours (usually I apply in the morning before school and have to re-apply after lunch, so about 3-5 hours).





I also really love the Elf candy Shop lip tins are amazing! They are best applied with a lip brush, an they actually have color in them (unlike a lot of other solid lip glosses/balms that go on clear but look colored in the container)!





I use the Neutrogena Wave cleanser, and it makes my face really soft! I also use the Neutrogena Oil-free fresh moisture moisturizer, it makes my face fresh and soft. It is really light!
i love the victoria's secret lip glosses! .. they have all kinds of scents / colors with and without glitter!! if you're really wanting to get rid of your pimples, i bought my sister (who has reallllly bad acne) some Arbonne acne kit for like $60ish dollars and her pimples went away. She has a much better complexion now. However, it is a kit with pills, etc. but I really recommend it. Arbonne also has a line of exfoliators, moisturizers. You pay a little more than pro active, of course, but everyone i know who's tried it loves it!
for lipgloss, I suggest the lip plumpers from M.A.C, it works wonderfully. several colors also.





for face wash, I use all the Clean %26amp; Clear products. The exfloiating ';Morning Burst'; face wash is great, and then the Clean %26amp; Clear moisturizer. Their products work much better than any of the more expensive stuff (like Proactive, etc)
It's more like chap stick, but its called Smooth Lips I think. It's personally, the best. But its more of a chap stick, so I'd go with anything from Bonne Belle. And good facial cleansers.... Crap, whats it called... I can't remember, but its what I use... Crap, can't remember the name, sorry. But there's other good brands in Drug Stores, so just go in and ask a pharmacist or something.
you should try bonnebell lip gloss they are awesome very lightweight


never sticky also that have tons of flavor I love Lip Lites Lip Gloss


my fave are raspberry sorbet,cream pop,strawberry parfait also


Lip Glam Lip gloss Iced Pomegranate wow i love them because are


inexpensive like 3.49 for a tube that's last a long time .you can find


it rite aid stores,cvs.Walgreen's. also for you acne you should try


Neutrogena Grapefruit face cleanser it helps with acne you can find


almost in any drugstore for about 6 bucks good luck we that.


bonnebell.com
glazewear liquid lip color by avon is an awesome lip gloss. as for cleansers, they also carry those as well. there is the clearskin professional (comparable to proactive) and liiv botanicals revitalizing facial scrub.
My fave lipglosses are MAC lipglasses and Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shines - very good pigmentation and both are long lasting :)
Any of Macs lipglasses are great!! i have almost everyone of them!!





I would say Clean and clear for Facial wise!! My friend uses it, and she loves it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment