Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Favorite Type of Lip Gloss/Where'd You Get It?

What is your favorite kind of lip gloss and where did you get it? I need some new types of lip gloss but I hate spending a ton of money on a tube and then it turns out to be cruddy you know? So explain WHY you like it too! :) Thanks!Favorite Type of Lip Gloss/Where'd You Get It?
Urban Decays pocket rocket lipgloss is the best ever! it goes on super easy and stays on for a good 30 minutes, plus it has hot guy on the front and if you tilt it he is in his underwear :] haha different guys come with different colors. Order it online at Sephora.com or go to a sephora store. Sephora and Urban Decay are both amazing :D TRY IT OUTFavorite Type of Lip Gloss/Where'd You Get It?
DIOR KISS!





This is my absolute favorite gloss ever. Actually, Dior Addict is fabulous as well... They're not super sticky or anything, but they stay on really, really well. They're also really shimmery, so if you don't like that, stay away from Dior glosses. But, the tubes last forever and I don't have that crazy sticky feeling that I do with MAC, but it's not plain watery like some I've encountered.





I also adore Lancome Paris Juicy Tubes.





You can get these at Shoppers Drugmart with Beauty Boutiques in Canada, but I'm pretty sure Sephora carries both and you can get them at department stores... They're pretty easy to find.
Alright, those Covergirl Wetslicks are just amazing! I have the Watermelon one and it was 7.00 though but it was worth it! It's smells so good, like watermelons! Yummy! And it really looks great on my lips and so glossy and makes my lips look so nice. And those Lipsmackers are really good too! I have the Pink Lemonade one and it's so shiny and glossy, but it's way cheaper. I got it for like 2.00 or less.
I love BonneBell's products.The LipSmackers give your lips a slight tint and great flavor,and feel smooth.The LipLites (sponge-on's) give you a wonderful color and slight gloss.





You can get them at Wal*Mart or Walgreen's among other places,and they cost under $5 each.
Loreal Infallible that last 6 hours. I like it because it stays on all


day. It's shiny and the color last. I buy it from walmart and its around $8. Yeah you're paying $8 but you won't use it as often as the other lipgloss. It's worth it. You literally have to apply it no more than 3 times in one day.
beauty rush from victoria secret...just plain amazing!!





ha %26amp;%26amp; i also like the ones from bath %26amp; body. The mentha lip shine ones
the kind from bath and body works. co bigelow or sometin..... i like the kind in the blue tube thats my favorite out of all of them. its minty yummy!
MAC LIPGLASS!


Any of their lipglosses are amaaaazing also.


:)


They look great, they're thick though.
M A C is just UH-MAY-ZING! Cute, but expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment