Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the meaning of the song ';Lip Gloss and Black';?

i love the song, but now i wanna know what its meaning is.What is the meaning of the song ';Lip Gloss and Black';?
OMG I love Atreyu.


Finally someone that likes them.





In a way the song could be about true love





';cause I will carry you on a broken back an blown out knees...live love burn die';





this says it all. We live, we love, we burn with passion and desire for life. And then we die.


The key is to burn to really live experience life. Feel passion about something and give your whole being to it whether its writing music, singing or whatever your interested in. If your gonna do it do it with passion. I see the word burn is sort of a metaphor.





Hope I helped.What is the meaning of the song ';Lip Gloss and Black';?
http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?li鈥?/a>





Go Atreyu! I love Ain't Love Grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment