Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of lip gloss do you like?

I like Smackers! Girls In there teens or 11 yr or younger.....meet me on yahoo messenger!! so we can talk. my id is: cowgirl_horse.loverWhat kind of lip gloss do you like?
Oh, I was going to say smackers. Oh wellWhat kind of lip gloss do you like?
i like lipgloss dat doesn't smudge and have nice color and good quality.
I like the victoria's secret brand. but I like chapstick better.
O.G BIGSLOW MENTHA LIP GLOSS


THEY SELL IT AT BATH AND BODY WORKS
Sally Hansen diamond lip treatment is good and sparkly





CO Bigelow is good too it has menthol and mint! Its very soothing! You can find it at the bath and body works





Liplicous from the bath and body works is good! It smells good and looks good! My faves are Pink Grapefruit and Hot Cakes!





Beauty Rush at victoria secret is FAB! I have like 6 of them!
i like glosses that last long and smell%26amp;taste nice. i like Bourjois.
i like Wet'n'wild,smackers and um victoria's secret lip gloss! Wet'n'wild is super shiney.smackers is tastey and shiney.victoria's secret lip gloss is all of 'em but with lots n lots of glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Smackers are good! They totaly rock! sorry I would talk to you but I dont have AIM.
I love the line by dior. It's called Dior kiss in Grape Freeze and it's fantastic! It tastes yummy too!!
victorias secret beauty rush in i want candy.


amazing color, and it smells really good.


also try carriberry :]

No comments:

Post a Comment