Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What lip gloss would REALLY pump my lips? I like then swollen, and even pick them til they swell. I love it.?

Besides Lip Venom. Doesn't work. I don't care about expense, I just want the closest thing to collagen.What lip gloss would REALLY pump my lips? I like then swollen, and even pick them til they swell. I love it.?
there is one that i use by ';Too Faced'; that I bought at Nordstroms. I think they sell it at Ulta too.





by Too Faced


Sku: 2138580


Techno Glow








Description: This special treatment stimulates blood flow to give you full, fat and fabulous lips.


See More DetailsWhat lip gloss would REALLY pump my lips? I like then swollen, and even pick them til they swell. I love it.?
That's so nasty and unnatural.
Do you know a chicks lips get bigger when she's sexually aroused. Experienced guys like me watch for that. It's not a joke. They really do. You owe me a dollar.
if you don't have those Angie lips nothing beside a cosmetic operation is gonna give ya them...take a good look in the mirror and thank GOD for what he gave you and make the best of it before you end up with NO LIPS from picking them and infection getting in!
Victoria Secret they have a lip plumper and it works I tried it. Love it. But it is $18. So yeah. Hope I helped.





Kay Kay
Have someone punch you in the mouth.
You are sick!
i dont know
sally hensen something like that.
This is ridiculous!!!
Forget the cost of the lip gloss, you may want to use it to find a good therapist. Picking your lip until it swells is not good.
sally hanson lip infaltion


works like a charm


good luck
collagen
well first of all i wouldn't pick them


from Victoria secret .com :


try ';pout'; or ';too faced'; for around $24


or ';fusion beauty lipfusion XL'; for $50


good luck!
Visit your local beauty palour and take their advice. Dont pick your lips that wont help at all.
LMAO. Try this!





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





The last one is especially GREAT.





Good Luck!
This will sound crazy but if you use an arousal creme, such as nympho's desire it will make your lips swell..
Avon makes a lip plumper that works so I've been told. I don't use because I don't need it but I've heard a few women say it actually made their lips appear more full.
rub your lips on stinging nettle--honest, or stretch them with your fingers but not in the way it looks like Mick Jagger
raw chillis rubbed on them would make them swell but very painful





do you ahve a local health and beauty college nearby they do things like this at low cost or free
OMG, Victoria Secret! They have lip plumper. It's like 17$, but i have it and i love it. It tingles them and makes them feel like they are swelling up. My bf goes wild for it!
Don't pick! Ouch~!





Lip Venom on beauty.com or just buy cinnamon oil. Make sure you get natural oil, not the type for home aroma.

No comments:

Post a Comment