Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So What is Your Favorite Mary Kay Lip Gloss Color?

I just want to know what your favorite Mary Kay Lip Gloss Color is.So What is Your Favorite Mary Kay Lip Gloss Color?
the past quarter Mary Kay changed their lip glosses. It is a new formula and it keeps our lips more hydrated. I really like the new lip glosses.





My favorite is Sweet Raisin. I wear it over my Raisinberry Lipstick. They also have a new clear one, that has a little shimmer to it.





I am a Mary Kay consultant and I think that the new lip gloss is a great new thing for the company. Contact your mary kay consultant to talk to her about the new colors.





AmandaSo What is Your Favorite Mary Kay Lip Gloss Color?
I really love the pink pearl.
Gold Rush is my personal fave.
Sweet Raisin
none
something like pink diamonds and i love gold rush!!
Hotty Pink is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment